Selasa, 14 Desember 2010

Life Is Beautiful Mr. Schindler...

It was a title of two movies, Life is beautiful ( La vita e bella, played by Roberto Benigni) and Schindler's list. Both are telling the story about Holocaust in Nazi era. sad. I watched the first movie years ago but then I finally have the courage to watch Schindler's list. (yeah I have the tendency to avoid a movie that create discomfort due to it's disturb story or scenes). But, finally I decided to watch it anyway, and Im very satisfied, the movie is good. Cz I love movie that stimulate my emotion , awaken my awareness and taught me good values.


But, I shall make several notes here, of course I adore the acting of Liam neeson (as Oskar Schindler, the Austrian Industrialist who saved 1,100 jews from Auscwitzh), Ben Kingsley (as Mr.Stern), and Ralph Fiennes (as Amon goeth),, Its just..most of the scenes are very disturbing with very strong graphics, killings, shooting, abuse, etc..It made me sick..Ralph Fiennes acting was insane, He played the SS commander who did the crazy random killings and I almost believe He is the real Amon goeth (sick). In the other hand, the story itself been made very realistic, I love the way they build the emotional bonding between Schindler and the workers (in a very implicit way but I can feel it), and I love how there are not too much drama on the movie. I cried several times, due to some heart-breaking scenes that shakes my sense of humanity (so prepare some tissue before you watch it). Btw, You can read the review here.




Liam Neeson as Oskar Schindler

sir Ben Kingsley as Mr. Itszhak Stern, the Jew.

Look famillier? Ralph Fiennesis ( the guy who played Lord Voldemort) as Amon goeth The crazy sick SS.

Overall, this film is good, because the story is good and the values from the story itself made me fall in love with a thing called consciousness. I suppose as a human, we should put our conduct on the base of consciousness so we could use the heart in every of our action. I cant imagine, nor want to imagine, a person like Hitler..as sick as he is..as crazy as he is..become a leader that being loved and feared by his followers, which I think, as sick as He himself.

I cant believe my mind, my eyes..how people could be very blind and cruel and sick like that? well, I actually got the explanation in my social psychology class but I'm too lazy to explain it now..hee..I just love to watch those movie, cz those movie remind me to keep my act on the base on my very own consciousness..thus I wont treat others with bad behavior..thus I wont hurt others in a way I cant forgive my self...Thus I will always respect people, no matter who they are...where they come from or what they do..

It is always right to treat man as human, with respect and love...


2 komentar:

Jagawana Kimi mengatakan...

Gak tau entah kenapa sampe sekarang gue gak terlalu bisa ngebedain antara Liam Neeson dan Ralph Fiennes. Hahaha...

irsalinadwiyanti mengatakan...

Ya ampyuun Kiim, yang atu perannya baik2 mulu (dan lebih tuwir ofkors) yang atu perannya jahat2 mulu (dan lebih muda,yess?).hahaa..lo kurang nonton kebanyakan baca sih..hihihi