Minggu, 29 Mei 2011

Back To The capital

After months of struggle to live in a small quiet town by my self, finally Im back to jakarta, where my friends and boyfriend are...welcome back social life! :)

working in the office sure is different than those in the field, i enjoy in the office better. everything seems more relaxing and under control..well, for me..

btw, i realized that i'm kind of person who doesnt have a tight control over my self, i could often get so loose and drfiting away in a place and environment. sometime i feel like i want to do something but those keep stuck in my mind only.

jakarta, with it's outragous number of malls surely offer a total different life style than when i was in the small town. I ate fancy foods, visiting pretty places, spend more money here and there..hehe.
I like the idea of exploring this city,but i dont really like the idea of wasting my money on almost-daily-luxuries-treat..I want to save..yep, i want to save for i have a BIG plan next year...

I hope atleast I am able to gain more control over my money, haha it is so hard to save money, but, I will try hard to plan my financial situation better...thats what i called as control! :)

1 komentar:

Jagawana Kimi mengatakan...

Ayo, Sa! Bikin perencanaan keuangan dari sekarang. :)