Minggu, 20 Januari 2013

Larger than Life

 I trust the whimsical power of beliefs, brave enough to wander into wild dreams and hope.

lately I feel like my life is a puzzle where every pieces is fall just into the right place
Im in a good place now, but it may not the exact place I want to be.
Well see, hopefully I will find some enlightenment during my maternal leave...


weird thing is,
my spirit at work is super heighten these days, I feel like I want to do a whole lot things before maternal leave. I even start some projects, well, the initial work..hehe. Its kinda weird, I suppose to have this kind of excitement since last year, but, well, maybe because I know I'll be long gone I feel like I have the obligation to contribute more... :)


In the mean time,
Lets just chill back a lil bit before my maternal leave on February..
Ah, super exciteed...finally I'll have the time to contemplate my life, see whats truly meaningful and important to me..



1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

I enjoy you because of your entire work on this blog. My mum really loves managing investigation and it is easy to see why.[url=http://www.cheap-toms-outlet.com]cheap toms shoes[/url]

toms shoes outlet , Most of us learn all of the dynamic manner you render effective items via the blog and in addition cause response from

other individuals on the

point and our simple princess toms outlet has always

been cheap toms shoes understanding a lot of things. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the new year.

You're the one

conducting a dazzling job.