Minggu, 06 Januari 2013

A new lesson to learn

Okay,
Over all many aspect in my life are going pretty well,
Except for this one..
Financial matters...

So, due to my stupidity in cell-phone usage, well basically I didnt aware that I use regular internet browser bill these two months, then I should pay quite big amount of money..Crab!

An other accident related with money that also sucked dry my saving...fiuh.

At first I feel so upset and sad and disappointed toward myself, how could such stupidity happen, especially when that amount of money worth a branded Hand bag or branded stroller for my baby..hehe

But then it gets me thinking,

Our possession, form the most meaningless to the most precious..is not belong to us.
It is belong to the graciousness of God, which he can take back at anytime, with any kind of way..
even through the most unexpected and silly way...

We have to understand that in the first place, and learn to be ikhlas whenever we lost something in our life..
There's no absolut possesion, there's no eternity in this world..

so, I assume, God is teaching me to be ikhlas now...

I shaould stay thankful, it's only money..not other thing that even having greater meaning in my life for I still have my family and friends...


:)

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Племя в таких случаях беспричинно говорит - Авось живы будем, авось помрем. [url=http://kamensk61.ru/index/8-2663]Жикина[/url] [url=http://kamensk61.ru/index/8-2663]Октавия[/url] [url=http://www.dkdev.dk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=190957]Я уверен, что это — неправда.[/url]