Selasa, 15 November 2011

Out of nowhere

last night, just had a full episode of dream, a story with a beginning and closed with an ending. out of nowhere.The person from the past, the story that unlikely happen. It was something that will not (ever) happen in reality. Haha.

It makes me wonder whether I have some unfinished business with him. well, I actually have some questions to ask. But, those questions are too childish and silly I don't want to start a confusing discussion. I suspect, the problem with me and him was: we were like each other dearly but the universe against it. It just didn't (never) work. we don't have the chance, the timing, the sprinkle of miracle that unite us. (lol).

from my point of view, It was a weird weird feeling and story. we were rarely speak, but I guessed our eyes do the talking. It was funny how every time we were hang out with our friends, no conversation exist between us. Just awkward gesture.  he was the only person made me losing words and idea of conversation for he is a very unique personality. 

If I look back, what we have was a very honest, but shy feeling, If it is a fire, it didn't burn strong enough. Or maybe it was just me, my imagination, my perception. maybe he never like me that much. nor care that much. Haha.  Anyway, It's been so long since that timing, He remain a dear friend to me and I hope he will find his best girl.

1 komentar:

Lintang-Mahardhika mengatakan...

lucu banget sich blognya :)